New Zealand Visa
There is no compelling reason to wait in long lines at the consulate to get your New Zealand Visa now. The New Zealand Visa has been intended to make it quick and straightforward by simply filling the form online, pay fees via card and obtain your Electronic Travel Authority New Zealand or NZETA.
The New Zealand Visa has been intended to make it all the more simple and straightforward by simply filling the New Zealand Visa Application Form, furnishing the payment with one of the many methods of payments and inside a couple of hours you can get your New Zealand Visa.
Official New Zealand Visa
You can get a Visa for New Zealand for your visit to New Zealand as a tourist, visitor or in general for any other reason, from the convenience of your home. In order to obtain a New Zealand ETA (New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority or NZeTA). New Zealand has many Types of Visa of which the simplest is New Zealand eTA which is received by email if you apply here on the official New Zealand eTA Application Form.
If you are arriving by Cruise Ship then you can apply for New Zealand ETA (New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority or NZeTA) regardless of your what ever your nationality may be..
New Zealand Visa is a mandatory requirement to enter New Zealand as per Government of New Zealand, you can avail of New Zealand Visa on this website for stays of less than 6 months. In fact, you apply for New Zealand Tourist Visa for short stays and sight seeing. Government of New Zealand encourages your to Apply for New Zealand Visa online for Tourist purpose.
Things to consider before Applying New Zealand Visa or NZETA
It is essential to consider below points before you apply for eTA New Zealand:
- The New Zealand Visa will be valid for tourist, transit and business purposes.
- You should expect that you can stay for up to 90 days on New Zealand Visa (NZeTA), if you want exceed this 90 days period then apply for another type of New Zealand Visa for travel industry, visits, occasions, study and work.
- The New Zealand Visa isn't appropriate for residents and inhabitants of New Zealand or Australia.
- British residents can hold the New Zealand Visa for Tourist or New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority up to a half year.
- You will be request to give confirmation that you have adequate cash to help yourself monetarily in New Zealand upon your appearance. This typically means 1000 dollars per month of stay in New Zealand and depends on your circumstances.
From October 2019, it will be required to have an electronic visa before making a trip to New Zealand, in particular the NZeTA. Please allow three business days or 72 hours for the New Zealand Visa to be issued before the normal date of the flight or cruise to New Zealand. The Government of New Zealand and the Immigration Authority urge travellers to commence the application form for New Zealand Visa ( NZeTA) at least a few days, or even a week before their date of departure, as certain applications may take more time to judge the outcome of.
New Zealand Visa Requirements
Guests from New Zealand visa-waiver nations now require a New Zealand Visa or the recently named New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) before going to New Zealand. If you are traveling through New Zealand to your ultimate destination from visa-waiver nations you will likewise require a New Zealand Visa or the recently named New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA). Your New Zealand Visa (NZeTA or New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority) application can take up to 72 hours for the assessment and issuance of Visa to you by email.
- To enter New Zealand with either a New Zealand Visa or the recently named New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) you should have a return ticket, or a pass to another objective you're permitted to enter.
- You may require a New Zealand Visa or the recently named New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) even if you are in possession of a visa or other travel authorisation or approval to enter New Zealand in the past .
- The New Zealand Visa or the recently named New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA)allows Immigration New Zealand to do traveler screening ahead of time of movement. This implies you won't be permitted to board your airplane without the necessary legitimate travel records viz. New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA)
- NZeTA is valid for 2 years and can be used to enter New Zealand multiple times.
- You will require a New Zealand Visa or the recently named New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA), regardless of whether you are traveling New Zealand to your ultimate destination.
Ensure that you have checked the eligibility for your New Zealand eTA. If you are from a Visa Waiver country then you can apply for an eTA regardless of the mode of travel (Air / Cruise). United States citizens, Canadian citizens, German citizens, and United Kingdom citizens can apply online for New Zealand eTA. United Kingdom residents can stay on New Zealand eTA for 6 months while others for 90 days.
Please apply for a New Zealand eTA 72 hours in advance of your flight. You can treat New Zealand eTA like a New Zealand Visa for up to 6 months continuous stay. Contact New Zealand Visa Customer Support or Help Desk for any clarifications for your trip. New Zealand Visa Help Desk is available for support in over 45 languages, feel free to get in touch to get answers to queries pertaining to New Zealand Visa.
Global Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy
The Immigration Authority or Government of New Zealand have decided to impose fee on your New Zealand Visa Application called International Visitor Conservation and Tourism Levy (IVL), Read FAQ for New Zealand Visa (NZeTA) for more details.
The IVL is for every individual and is prepared and payable when you apply for your Visa or a New Zealand Visa or the recently named New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA). You won't be charged for the IVL in case you are going on a New Zealand, Australia or Pacific Island (barring Noumea and Tahiti) visa.
WHAT IS THE NEW ZEALAND TOURIST VISA ?
The New Zealand Tourist Visa (NZ Electronic Travel Authority) is an electronic visa waiver that gives the option to enter on multiple occasions to New Zealand, or a multiple entry Visa. There is no compelling reason to make an arrangement or present paperwork or passport to the New Zealand Embassy or New Zealand Consular Office.
WHAT DURATION OF STAY IS ALLOWED ON NEW ZEALAND VISA (NZETA)?
This New Zealand Visa or the recently named New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) allows a maximum stay of 90 days Per Entry and is valid for up to 2 years and Multiple Entries. British Citizens can stay for up to 180 days per visit.
Recall that all visits are carefully restricted to business or the tourist purposes, this implies you can NOT look for paid work or work on this type of visa. There are many other Types of New Zealand Visa.
WHAT ARE THE DOCUMENTS REQUIRED TO APPLY?
There are only a couple of archives we will expect of you:
- A Valid Travel Document like Passport – Make it is legitimate for in any event a half year past your underlying date of section.
- An E-mail address – while applying on the web, your visa will be shipped off you by means of email, so ensure that you present a legitimate email address you in your online New Zealand Visa Application.
- Means of payment – We acknowledge various type of payments for Visa installment, for example, credit and charge cards or Paypal. Remember to two fold check the spelling of your name and date of birth in your passport before presenting your application.
WHAT IS THE NEW ZEALAND VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
New Zealand Visa ( NZETA Process)
Anybody needing to go to New Zealand after 1 October 2019, who is needed to hold the New Zealand Visa or the newly named NZETA / New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority, won't be allowed to get onto their flight or voyage without it. When the Electronic Travel Authorization is given, it will apply for as long as 2 years or until the visa terminates, whichever starts things out. The New Zealand Visa will allow different sections for business and the travel industry purposes.
Majority of Applicants can complete the New Zealand Visa Application (NZeTA) in two minutes.
The process is:
- Complete the application for the Electronic Travel Authority online
- Make the payment online using the systems provided
- Submit the application
- Successful application is verified via email
Applicants are required to provide the following information on application
- Birth date
- Contact details
- A passport photo
The following declarations must be made to ascertain eligibility to travel to New Zealand
- Criminal conviction history
- Travel intention
WHO DOES NOT REQUIRE A NEW ZEALAND VISA?
The following visitors don't need the New Zealand Visa or the newly names NZETA or New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority
- Any resident who must apply for, or is as of now possessing, a visa
- Australian residents going on Australian international IDs
- New Zealand residents utilizing a New Zealand identification or New Zealand residents going with an unfamiliar visa which perceives the identification holder as a New Zealand resident
- Crew and travelers of a non-voyage vessel
- Crew on any unfamiliar freight transport
- Members of a meeting power and connected group individuals
- Foreign residents going under The Antarctic Treaty
- Guests of the New Zealand Government