Apply For NZ eTA with the Online New Zealand Visa Application
By: New Zealand Visa Online
For short stays, vacations, or professional visitor activities, New Zealand now has a new entrance requirement known as the eTA New Zealand Visa. All non-citizens must possess a current visa or digital travel authorization to enter New Zealand.
eTA New Zealand: What is It? (or New Zealand Visa Online)
The eTA New Zealand Visa (NZeTA), or New Zealand Electronic Travel Authorization, was launched in July 2019 by the New Zealand Immigration Agency and the New Zealand government.
By October 2019, all cruise passengers, and citizens of the 60 countries with visa-free access must get an eTA New Zealand visa (NZeTA).
All aircraft and cruise ship workers must have a Crew eTA New Zealand Visa (NZeTA) before traveling to New Zealand (NZ).
With the eTA New Zealand Visa, multiple visits and a 2-year validity period are allowed (NZeTA). Candidates can fill out a New Zealand Visa Application using a mobile device, iPad, PC, or laptop and receive an answer in their email.
It simply takes a few minutes to complete the quick process that asks you to complete an online New Zealand Visa Application. The entire process is carried out online. NZeTA can be bought with PayPal, a debit/credit card, or both.
An eTA New Zealand eTA (NZeTA) will be issued in 48 – 72 hours following the completion and payment of the online registration form and the application fee.
New Zealand Visa (NZeTA)
New Zealand Visa Application Form now allows visitors from all nationalities to obtain New Zealand eTA (NZETA) by email without visiting New Zealand Embassy. Government of New Zealand now officially recommends New Zealand Visa or New Zealand ETA online rather than sending paper documents. You can obtain NZETA by filling out a form in under three minutes on this website. The only requirement is to have a Debit or Credit Card and email id. You do not need to send your passport for Visa stamping. If you are arriving to New Zealand by the Cruise Ship route, you should check the New Zealand ETA eligibility conditions for Cruise Ship arrival to New Zealand.
3 Simple Steps to Apply for Your Eta New Zealand Visa
1. Submit your eTA application.
2. Get eTA via email
3. Fly to New Zealand!
Who Requires a Visa For New Zealand Via ETA?
Most nationalities might travel to New Zealand visa-free for up to 90 days before October 1, 2019. Australians receive residency status right away, whilst British nationals can enter for a maximum of six months.
Even if they are simply traveling through New Zealand on their way to another country, all passport holders from the 60 countries that do not require a visa must register for an eTA New Zealand Visa upon entering the country as of October 1, 2019. The eTA New Zealand Visa is valid for two (2) years.
Note: Regardless of your nationality, you can apply for an eTA New Zealand eTA if arriving by cruise ship.
You are not required to come from a country that grants New Zealand visa exemptions in order to receive an eTA if your mode of entry is by tour boat. eTAs are now required for all visitors from the following 60 nations to enter New Zealand:
Members of the European Union:
Note: If arriving in New Zealand by cruise ship, citizens of any country may apply for an eTA New Zealand Visa (or New Zealand Visa Online). NZeTA (New Zealand eTA) will only be valid for a passenger entering the country via air, and only if the traveler is from a country that offers New Zealand visa waivers.
Winter is undoubtedly the best time to visit the South Islands in New Zealand - the mountains wrap themselves in white snow, and there is no dearth of adventure as well as leisure activities to lose yourself in. Learn more at Tourist Guide to Winter in New Zealand’s South Island.
What Information is Needed for the Online eTA New Zealand Visa?
When filling out the online New Zealand Visa application form, those applying for New Zealand Visas (NZeTA) must supply the following information:
- Name, last name, and birthdate
- Expiration date and passport number
- Contact information, including a mailing address and an email address
- Health and character statements for eTA New Zealand Visa.
Things You Must Know About New Zealand Visa Online
- If arriving by air, people from 60 different nationalities can apply for a New Zealand visa online.
- If arriving by cruise ship, any citizens may apply for an eTA New Zealand Visa.
- New Zealand Visa Online permits access for 90 days (180 days for UK Citizens)
- New Zealand's eTA The two-year, multiple-entry visa is valid
- To be eligible for a New Zealand Electronic Travel Authorization, you must be in excellent health and not traveling for medical advice or treatment (NZeTA)
- To obtain an eTA New Zealand visa, it is advised that you apply 72 hours before departure.
- At eTA New Zealand Visa application form, a form must be filled out, submitted, and paid for.
- Australian citizens are not required to submit an eTA NZ Visa application. Regardless of whether they hold a passport from a country that qualifies or not, Australian legal residents of other countries are required to apply for an eTA but are excused from paying the associated tourist tax.
The following situations are not covered by the eTA New Zealand Visa Waiver:
- Passengers and crew of a non-cruise ship
- Personnel on a foreign cargo ship
- Foreign nationals traveling under the Antarctic Treaty Visitors to New Zealand Personnel of a visiting force and related crew members
EU passport holders can enter New Zealand on New Zealand Electronic Travel Authority (NZeTA) for a period of 90 days without obtaining a visa. Learn more at New Zealand Visa from European Union.
Documents Needed For an eTA New Zealand Visa application (NZeTA)
Travelers who want to apply for a New Zealand visa online (NZeTA) must meet the requirements listed below:
A travel-ready passport
When leaving New Zealand, the applicant's passport must still be valid for at least three months after that date. The passport must also include a blank page so that the customs official can stamp it.
Correct email address
A valid Email ID is necessary to get the eTA New Zealand Visa (NZeTA), as it will be sent to the applicant by email. Clicking here will take you to the eTA New Zealand Visa application form, where visitors planning to visit can fill out the form.
The reason for the visit should be valid
The applicant may be requested to give the reason for their visit when submitting their NZeTA application or when crossing the border. They must then apply for the appropriate sort of visa; for a business or medical visit, a separate visa should be applied.
Accommodations in New Zealand
The applicant will have to specify where in New Zealand they are located. (for example, a hotel address or a relative's or friend's address)
Payment Methods Following the eTA New Zealand Visa
A verified credit/debit card or a Paypal account is necessary to complete the online New Zealand Visa application form because there isn't a paper version of the eTA application form.
Additional documents that the New Zealand Visa Online application could be required to present at the border with New Zealand:
Sufficient ways for them to support themselves
The applicant can be asked to show proof that they can support themselves financially and otherwise throughout their stay in New Zealand. An application for an eTA New Zealand Visa may be asked to provide either a bank statement or a credit card.
Ticket for an upcoming or returning flight or a cruise
The applicant might need to provide evidence that they intend to depart New Zealand once the trip for which an eTA NZ Visa was obtained has ended. For a longer stay in New Zealand, a proper New Zealand visa is necessary.
The applicant may present proof of cash and the capacity to purchase an onward ticket in the future if they do not already have one.
The nightlife of New Zealand is fun, adventurous, dreamy, and elite. There are numerous events to suit the taste of every soul coming from different parts of the globe to. Learn more at A Glimpse of The Nightlife in New Zealand
Transit Visa for New Zealand
What Is A Transit Visa For New Zealand?
A person with a New Zealand transit visa can travel to or from New Zealand by land, air, or water (aircraft or cruise ship), with a layover or stopover in New Zealand. In this situation, an eTA New Zealand Visa is required rather than a New Zealand visa.
You must apply for an eTA New Zealand for Transit when making a stopover at Auckland International Airport on your way to another country besides New Zealand.
All nationals of nations having New Zealand Visa Waiver (New Zealand eTA Visa) programs are eligible to apply for New Zealand Transit Visas, a particular category of New Zealand eTA (electronic Travel Authority) that does not include the International Visitor Levy. It should be noted that you cannot leave Auckland International Airport if you apply for eTa New Zealand for Transit.
Who Is Eligible for A Transit Visa to New Zealand?
Citizens of nations with which the New Zealand Government has a bilateral agreement are entitled to New Zealand Transit Visas (NZeTA transit). This list is updated at Transit Visa Waiver Countries for New Zealand.
What Distinguishes the ETA New Zealand Visa from The New Zealand Visa?
- The eTA New Zealand Visa provided on this page is the most practical entry authority available in most cases within one working day for nationals of nations that do not require a visa for New Zealand.
- However, you must go through a laborious process to obtain a New Zealand visa if your country is not included in the eTA New Zealand countries list.
- The maximum length of stay for New Zealand eTA is 6 months at a time (New Zealand electronic Travel Authority or NZeTA). eTA New Zealand will not be appropriate for you if you plan to stay in New Zealand for a longer period.
- Furthermore, acquiring a New Zealand eTA (New Zealand electronic Travel Authority, or NZeTA) does not require a trip to the New Zealand Embassy or New Zealand High Commission, whereas obtaining a New Zealand visa does.
- Additionally, New Zealand eTA (also known as NZeTA or New Zealand electronic Travel Authority) is sent electronically by email, whereas New Zealand Visa may call for a passport stamp. The additional feature of repeated entry eligibility for New Zealand eTA is advantageous.
- The eTA New Zealand Visa Application Form may be filled in under two minutes and asks general health, character, and biodata questions. The New Zealand Visa Online application, also known as NZeTA, is also extremely straightforward and quick to use. while the process of applying for a New Zealand visa can take anywhere from several hours to days.
- New Zealand Visas can take several weeks to be issued, but most eTA New Zealand Visas (also known as NZeTA or New Zealand Visa Online) are approved on the same or the following business day.
- The fact that all citizens of the European Union and the United States are eligible for New Zealand eTA (also known as NZeTA) suggests that New Zealand sees these individuals as low-risk.
- For all intents and purposes, you should regard the eTA New Zealand Visa (also known as the NZeTA or New Zealand Visa Online) as the new type of New Zealand tourist visa for the 60 nations that do not require a visa to enter New Zealand.
There are about 60 nationalities that are allowed travel to New Zealand, these are called Visa-Free or Visa-Exempt. Nationals from these nationalities can travel/visit New Zealand without a visa for periods of up to 90 days. Learn more at New Zealand eTA (NZeTA) Frequently Asked Questions.
What kind of visa for New Zealand is needed while arriving by cruise ship?
You may apply for an eTA New Zealand Visa if you intend to travel to New Zealand by cruise ship (New Zealand Visa Online or NZeTA). Depending on your nationality, you can stay in New Zealand for brief periods of time (up to 90 or 180 days) using the NZeTA.
Any citizen may apply for a New Zealand eTA if traveling by cruise liner.
If you are an Australian Permanent Resident, you are not required to pay the International Visitor Levy (IVL) component fee to use the New Zealand eTA (New Zealand electronic Travel Authority, or NZeTA).
What conditions must be met before receiving an eTA New Zealand Visa?
The following are the main criteria for obtaining an eTA New Zealand Visa:
- A passport or other travel authorization with a three-month validity period beginning on the date of entry into New Zealand
- A functional and reliable email address
- Using a debit card, credit card, or Paypal
- Visitation must NOT be for medical reasons; see New Zealand Types of Visa
- A New Zealander traveling by plane from a country where visas are not required
- 90 days should be the maximum length of stay per visit (180 days for British Citizens)
- No active criminal records
- Must not have a history of expulsion or deportation from another nation
Permanent citizens of the United Kingdom, Taiwan, and Portugal may also apply, however those from other nations must also have passports from the relevant nation.
What Passport Requirements Are There for An ETA New Zealand Visa (Or An Online New Zealand Visa)?
The following are the necessary passports to obtain an eTA New Zealand Visa (or NZeTA).
- The validity of the passport is limited to three months after the date of admission into New Zealand.
- If arriving by air, the passport must be from a nation that offers a visa waiver to New Zealand.
- If arriving by cruise ship, a passport from any nation is acceptable.
- The name on the eTA New Zealand visa application must exactly match the information on the passport.
Our Offerings Include Online Services 365 Days A Year
- Application modification
- Review by visa professionals before submission.
- Application procedure simplified
- Adding missing or inaccurate information.
- protection of privacy and secure format.
- validation and verification of extra information that is needed.
- Assist and Support 24/7 through email.
- In case of loss, email Recovery of your eVisa.
Ensure that you have checked the eligibility for your New Zealand eTA. If you are from a Visa Waiver country then you can apply for an eTA regardless of the mode of travel (Air / Cruise). United States citizens, European citizens, Hong Kong citizens, United Kingdom citizens, Mexican citizens, French citizens and Dutch citizens can apply online for New Zealand eTA. United Kingdom residents can stay on New Zealand eTA for 6 months while others for 90 days.
Please apply for a New Zealand eTA 72 hours in advance of your flight.